Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My 5 Favorite Toys in the Toy Hall of Fame

My top 5 favorite toys in the Toy Hall of Fame are crayons, a Frisbee, Etch a Sketch, Slinky, and Chess. Crayons, still in abundance in schools and at home next to the coloring books, are utensils that help kids make their drawings more colorful. A Frisbee is a disc that you toss around with you friends at places like the beach or a field. An Etch a Sketch is a toy where you twist the two knobs to create a sketch of something. You can erase your drawing by shaking it. A slinky is a toy that is a big loose coil that is very fun to play with or toss down the stairs. An chess is a board game in which two people play against each other and each piece can only move in their own unique way.


 All five of these toys have provide me with endless fun and I have childhood memories involving all of them. Remarkably, all of them are still used today by people. My dad, my friends and many others still play chess. Crayons are still used in school. And Frisbee's are still tossed on the beach. I do not think that any of these products will go away in the near future. All of them are marketable and will continued to be bought.

Source - Toy Hall of Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment